Monday, December 3, 2012

Dear Gloria,

I've stopped counting the months (though you're thirteen months right now ...) because the number is getting so high that I start to panic each time I realize how old you are.

You helped put up the tree last week.  I guess we're counting this as your first Christmas because your daddy says that last Christmas doesn't count as your first because you didn't even know that your arms existed.

You weren't very good at putting the ornaments on, but you'll get better.  Motor skills take time.  You were really good at throwing a tantrum each time I took you away from the tree, though.  Hopefully that will also improve with time.











You are also a lady of taste.  You enjoy antique hats immensely.  But you draw the line at infinity scarves.






No comments:

Post a Comment